I actually started this blog yesterday on WordPress, but the interface blew, so here I am on Blogger. The actual date of the entry below is March 5, 3:34 PM.
I know almost nothing about the stock market, but I do know with the right knowledge and a little luck, you could make a killing. Opportunity is knocking for the right people. Unfortunately, because I am a computer geek and not a stock guy, I'm not the "right people." But I'm forcing the issue anyway. :)
This blog was created to document my story. I am going to take a risk. Starting with a total investment of $2000, I plan to invest in the stock market. I admit freely that I know almost nothing about stocks, but I plan on learning all I can. This blog will document my adventure.
Coming Soon: I announce which stocks I will have bought, and why I chose them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment